Things to Do in Oakley, CA for Families
Oakley, CA Activities for Families
- Paw Patrol Meet & Greet. Is your child as enthralled by Paw Patrol as other children across the country? Then they’re in luck! On November 14th at noon, everyone’s favorite pup Marshall will be spending time with the Just Between Friends Antioch/Concord team. There will be games, prizes and pictures with Marshall! If you and your little one want to attend this free event, you can sign up here.
- Kids in the Garden. If you don’t mind a short drive, the Avant Community Garden in Benicia is having a fun gardening event for kids ages 8-12. (But if your child is under eight and wants to attend, you’ll just need to be there with them.) On Saturday, October 3, your kids can plant a fall and winter garden as well as participate in other fun activities. Due to social distancing, spaces are limited, so sign up soon!
- Skipping Beats & Astro Beats Class. Looking for a fun Saturday activity for the kids? Sign them up for an energetic hip-hop class at the Antioch community center, running from October 3rd to November 7th. Open to kids between 8 and 12, this is a great way for them to get creative and expel some excess energy!
- Painting with a Twist. Painting with a Twist in Pleasant Hill is now offering virtual classes, so the whole family can participate! Bond with the kids from the comfort of your home while you learn how to paint something unique. You can even display your handiwork in the living room once you’re done.
- Music Together of Tracy. Looking for something fun for you and your little one to do together? Music Together of Tracy is now offering virtual classes so you can enjoy a music class together without having to worry about contact with others. If your child is five or under, this is a great way for you to interact with them, build creativity and just have some fun.
Use Oakley Self Storage as Your Storage Solution
If you’re going to be out and about with the kids, enjoying the fall weather and spending time together, you may not need as many things cluttering the house. Even if you are still spending much of your time at home, some of these virtual classes may inspire you to clear out some space for even more activities. So, if you’re noticing the need for more space in your home, turn to Oakley Self Storage! If you plan to spend time in your unit throughout the year, swapping items around, our climate controlled self storage units provide comfort while you’re there as well as keeping the fluctuating temperatures at bay. Whether you need a 5x5, 10x15 or 10x30 unit, we have the right size storage space for everyone.
Find your storage unit today with Oakley Self Storage!