Moving to Oakley: 5 Reasons to Move to Oakley, CA
There are many great benefits to living in Oakley, CA. If you’re considering moving to Oakley, you’re not alone. In the last few years, the population of the city has seen an increase. So, what is causing people to move to Oakley? Find out below!
5 Benefits of Living in Oakley, CA
- Low Crime Rate- Compared to the rest of California, and the rest of the United States, Oakley, CA has a relatively low crime rate. For many families looking to move to the area, this can help to offer a degree of peace of mind.
- Value Active, Healthy Lifestyles- Oakley, CA residents value healthy, active lifestyles and leisure time physical activity. In an area where healthy and active lifestyles are valued, you may find more gyms, parks, trails and other features that promote healthy living.
- Great Fishing Spots- For fishing enthusiasts, Oakley, CA is a great place to live. The city is close to many great fishing locations, which means fresh fish is abundant in the area.
- Many of Parks Throughout the City- The Oakley, CA area has a large number of parks throughout the city. This is great for families and kids looking for a place to play. Oakley parks feature many different amenities that families and parents with young kids will value. Many of the parks in Oakley have playgrounds, benches, tennis courts, picnic tables and more.
- Proximity to Major Cities- The city of Oakley, CA is known for having a small town vibe. With that being said, it’s also about 55 miles from both San Francisco and Sacramento. This allows Oakley residents to enjoy their close-knit area while still having access to major cities.
Oakley Self Storage Has Storage Units in Oakley, CA
Are you thinking about moving to the Oakley, CA area? Oakley Self Storage serves the Oakley, CA area with storage for moves, renovations, business and residential needs. Our storage facility offers climate controlled storage units, which will help to protect your belongings during hot California summers. Reserve a storage unit today!